In view of the developments in the transmission of viruses...Read More
In view of the developments in the transmission of viruses and especially of covid-19, safety, wellbeing, and cleanliness are our main concern, so as an add-on to our standard operating procedures, we inform you that we have already received all the foreseen measures for the protection of our clients in our offices and Vehicles of our company. More specifically:
- We have posted a sign with instructions and protection measures that all visitors should take,
- Antiseptics and face masks are available at the entrance of each bus.
- We have equipped our offices with antiseptic containers and face masks.
- We have informed our drivers and escorts in order to cooperate with the occupants about their best protection and hygiene,
- We continue daily the cleaning of our offices and vehicles with specialized personnel.
- As an extra daily disinfection measure, anti-septic liquid is now sprayed on all the handles and handrails, desks, PC etc…
- We have completed the implementation of preventive disinfection in the cabin of all the vehicles of our fleet
- We comply with national health and safety protocols (Health First Certificate)
- Maintaining social distancing 2.00 meters.
- Our offices are ventilated naturally
- We encourage contactless payments by credit card or other electronic means.
COVID UPDATES https://travel.gov.gr/